This page contains the band's COVID Protocol/Policy.
The Band Board has voted upon and approved the following COVID Protocol/Policy. This is to allow us to continue as a rehearsaling and performing band while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
Given the fluid nature of the pandemic, this policy is subject to modification at anytime. Notifications of any updates will occur via email.
- Rehearsals will be at our home base - Vetter School of Eatontown, NJ.
- Because we have been given permission to return to Vetter School, the following must be done:
- All returning members must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- At all times, except for when playing your instrument, masks must be worn. This would include when using the lavatory facilities.
- Percussionists and the Director will wear a mask at all times.
- All wind players (except for flutes) will use horn covers/masks. These will be provided by the Band.
- If you feel you are too close to your neighboring wind musician, please feel free to adjust your seat as necessary for your comfort.
It is the Board's opinion that being safe and careful is the best way to proceed. So please, adhere to the above policy.