Attending Our Fiftieth Year Concert Celebration at Carnegie Hall?
We hope you can come to our celebration concert!
Date and Time: May 20, 2017, concert starting at 7:00.
Tickets may be purchased from
Carnegie Hall's Box Office
on or around March 1, 2017. All tickets will be $25 per seat plus $6.50 service fee.
Two premium complimentary tickets are provided for every cumulative donation of $300 to the band.
See Fund Raising for details.
All complimentary tickets have been purchased. This offer has been closed.
We thank our generous supporters.
Sorry no more bus seats are available.
All have been reserved.
For those with bus reservations, please keep the following in mind:
- Bus parking location - 500 Monmouth Blvd, Wall Township, NJ. The parking lot does not have an official address. This brings you very close via GPS, and you should be able to find the lot in the neighboorhood. Cross street is Belmar Blvd.
- The parking lot is off the main road. Make sure you know how to get there, or drive by on another day.
- Carpool with friends if you can. We have six buses between band and fans, and we want to make sure there's enough parking for everyone's car.
- Fan buses leave at 4:00 PM - sharp. Band buses leave at 11:00 AM.
- Consider bringing dinner on the bus.
Food and drink are allowed on the buses, but no glass.
There is a small restaurant at Carnegie Hall, but it only seats 50 people and we're bringing 200.
There is dining in the area. It will be pricey, and you may not be able to control your time well.
- Anticipated return to Wall will be around 11:00 PM give or take.